ActInSpace is an international innovation contest initiated by the French Space Agency (CNES) uniting over 70 cities across 5 continents. ActInSpace is supported by ESA (European Space Agency) and the ESA Business Incubation Centres network. The CNES and ESA have mandated ESA BIC France, led by Aerospace Valley, for the operational execution of the 3rd edition of ActInSpace. The purpose of this contest is to promote the use of space technologies for citizens and our planet focusing on the challenges of Space. More than 3,000 candidates are expected to participate in ActInSpace 2018 in more than 70 cities around the world.
The objectives of the event are:
- Develop an Entrepreneurial Spirit in young people
- Space drive innovation for the economic development and employment generation
- Creates a dynamic image of Space
- Adoption and reuse of space technologies and data
Following documents are attached for information and reference please.:
- Brochure of ActInSpace
- Information kit on ActInSpace 2018
- Guide for Candidates.
Competition is open to students, researchers, space experts, entrepreneurs, business creators, associations, companies, developers and designers.