1) Please write the paper in English.
2) Submit the paper in MS Word (A4 size).
3) Length of the paper should not be more than 6 pages including text, figures, and references
4) Paper should be formatted according to the Template given at below.
5) Paper must be submitted by the deadline (May 15, 2014). No exemption will be granted after the deadline.
6) The accepted paper for the proceeding should be presented (oral or poster) at the conference by one of the authors. If none of the authors are able to attend, a competent substitute will be acceptable as the presenter. Failing to register within the stipulated time will result in automatic withdrawal of your paper from the conference proceeding and program.
7) It is the responsibility of the author to ensure that the submitted paper has not been previously published, accepted for publication or concurrently submitted.
8) Authors may upload supplementary material, as zipped single file. This supplementary material may possibly include a short presentation, video of results, appendix or technical report supporting the paper.